crackCA is an early stage start up by BITS Pilani Alumni that provides educational services to aspiring CA students. We are looking for a part-time Tech/Media intern who can assist with doing all kinds of random technical odds and ends such as:
- Designing and maintaining the educational content
- Helping with monitoring and maintaining the presence for crackCA on the Web, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more
- Creating and updating the deal pipeline
- Help organize (electronic) records and filing
- Help with diligence by digging deep into one or more specific technologies, companies or sectors
The ideal candidate would be a super-sharp, on-the-ball, hungry-to-learn, do-everything kind of person who is interested in education and entrepreneurship. He/she should be a self-starter and perfectionist capable of taking on a project, figuring out how to do it, and take it from start to finish. You will be exposed to leading new projects, get a chance to work with successful entrepreneurs and learn about startups at the same time.
If interested, please email why you’d be a fit for this position, why you want it and your current resume to email@example.com before 7 August 2011.