JustGRE is planning to hire campus ambassadors as a part of its promotional program. Interested and eligible candidates can apply.
What are your roles and responsibilities?
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and JustGRE. Help your friends in registering with JustGRE.
- Organize seminars for first/second year students to give them awareness about GRE exam and opportunities in abroad and to spread a word about JustGRE.
- Set-up campaign desks or stalls in major events of your college.
- Conduct a JustGRE sponsored event in your college that adds value to your students.
- Conduct free model exams of JustGRE in your campus. Assist us in selecting the next campus ambassador and for forming a JustGRE team in your campus.
What do you need to have?
- Should be in or above second year.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Previous experience in organizing events would be an advantage, but it is not mandatory.
- Should be proactive and creative, and must take up new initiatives on your own.
- Above all, a strong motivation for entrepreneurship and doing service to people.
- – -
This internship position has been closed